Risk Management Specialist
|Posting Date:||December 7, 2018|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Farm Credit Southeast Missouri is seeking a full-time Risk Management Specialist.
Responsibilities: Under the direction of the Vice President / Branch Manager, the Risk Management Specialist will be responsible for providing direct and primary support to the branch’s efforts in meeting annual insurance sales goals by assisting with new client sales, servicing and marketing to present customers, conducting individual and group product-use demonstrations, and participating in the development of branch marketing and business plan. Duties include:
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of and special expertise in insurance products available through Farm Credit.
- Responsible for securing and maintaining agent licenses (including continuing education requirements) for the designated types of insurance offered through the Association.
- Provide direct and primary support to the branch’s efforts in meeting annual insurance sales goals.
- Keep branch staff apprised of general insurance product trends.
- All other duties as assigned.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Business Administration with a farming or ag-business background. Must be very customer service oriented and have a positive work attitude. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet access skills, telephone communication and sales experience are required. Candidates with experience selling crop insurance will have preference.
Farm Credit Southeast Missouri is the area’s premier agricultural lending cooperative and part of the national Farm Credit System. Headquartered in Sikeston, Missouri, we serve farmers, agribusinesses, and rural residents in the 12 counties of Southeast Missouri through 7 branch offices and a central office. Farm Credit Southeast Missouri provides financial services to the agriculture industry through operating, equipment, farm real estate, and rural home loans as well as crop and life insurance. We are dedicated to agriculture and rural America and pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers and employees.
Farm Credit Southeast Missouri offers a great work environment with competitive compensation packages.
To apply: Qualified candidates should email resume' and cover letter with salary expectations to: