- Login to myAccounts
- Access account information
- Make payments 24/7
- Securely exchange messages and documents with your local branch
- Create account alerts
- Go paperless
New Enrollment in myFarmCredit
Step 1: Enrollment
- Click on the myFarmCredit found in the top right of this page.
- Click on Enroll Now.
- Select account type from drop down options.
- Complete required fields. You must input a valid email address to complete the next step. Click Submit.
- A message will display confirming your enrollment request. Click Close.
- Check your email for a message from email@example.com.
- Click the link in the email to complete enrollment.
Note: The link in the email expires in 48 hours.
- Link will take you to the enrollment screen. Create a username and password. You can display the username and password requirements by hovering cursor over the information icon. Click Next.
- Choose and answer three required challenge questions. Click Next.
- Create a security phrase.
- Select an image from the security image options. (NOTE: By default, one of the images will be selected. The security phrase and image you select will appear each time you login.) Click Next.
- Enrollment complete! An enrollment confirmation message will display. Click Close to be redirected to the login page.
Step 2: First Time Login
- Input the username that you just created during enrollment.
- Enter the Security Question answer (A security question will display on initial login or when logging in from a device not logged in previously)
- Verify the Security Phrase and Image before entering your password.
- Scroll down and read the Terms of Service.
- After scrolling through all the Terms of Service select Accept to continue to myFarmCredit. If you choose to decline you will be unable to enter myFarmCredit.
Step 3: Find myFarmCredit Account
If you are a current customer, you should select Yes. If you are not yet a customer or are a third party vendor, then you should select No. If this section is missed, it can be restarted through myProfile.
- Confirm the Identity Type (SSN/TIN) you will use to link to your account.
- Enter your SSN/TIN.
- Enter your Customer Number (CIF).
- Enter your Date of Birth if individual.
- Confirm whether you will use Loan information or a Passphrase to verify your account (Passphrases can be provided by your local Farm Credit branch)
- For loan verification, enter the loan number and loan balance (within 10%).
- For passphrase verification, enter the passphrase given to you by your branch and select submit.
FarmCredit Mobile App
The Farm Credit mobile app gives you anytime, anywhere access to your account information from your smartphone or tablet. Using your myFarmCredit access login and password, manage your accounts around the clock.
- To access the Farm Credit mobile app, you must first be enrolled in myFarmCredit. If you have not enrolled, complete the enrollment process above.
- Search for FarmCredit SEMO mobile in the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store and install the Farm Credit mobile app.
- Login to the Farm Credit mobile app with the same user ID and password as you use to login to myFarmCredit via the website.
You must have your cell phone number on your account. When you login to the Farm Credit app you will prompted for your cell phone number. These numbers must match. A code will be sent to your cell phone as a text message. You will need to enter the code on the app to register your device.
Note: Initial enrollment must be completed at farmcreditsemo.com before utilizing the mobile app.
We hope you enjoy your myFarmCredit experience. If you have any questions, please contact your local Farm Credit branch or call (877) 730-7327 Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM.
You can find answers to some common questions in the myFarmCredit Help.