|Location:||Central Office (Sikeston, MO)|
|Posting Date:||February 26, 2021|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Farm Credit Southeast Missouri is seeking a Loan Accounting Analyst at the Central Office.
Responsibilities: Under the direction of the Loan Operations Team Lead, the Loan Accounting Analyst will process accounting requests, reconcile loan related documents, and identify and solve issues related to the loan accounting and front-end systems. Duties include:
- Serves as a contact for loan accounting support
- Performs centralized loan accounting maintenance
- Reviews daily accounting entries for accuracy and compliance with association procedures
- Monitors general ledger loan clearing accounts and clears suspense accounts and unposted transactions
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have excellent customer service skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Working knowledge of loan accounting applications
- Working knowledge of debits/credits
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- General knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and methods
- Associates degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- 1-year experience in Accounting or Finance or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job
The Loan Accounting Analyst position is eligible for part-time Work at Home after a training period.
Farm Credit Southeast Missouri offers a great work environment with competitive compensation packages.
To apply: Qualified candidates should email resume' and cover letter with salary expectations to: