Continuing Response to COVID-19
To all Farm Credit Southeast Missouri customer-owners and friends:
We continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19 throughout our territory. Many of you have experienced illness or have family and friends who have. The Farm Credit family is no different. In the past month, we have had several employees who were quarantined or sick with a COVID related illness.
When the pandemic began affecting us in March of this year, we committed to protect the health of our customers and employees while continuing to fulfill our mission of lending to farmers.
We have been successful in our efforts so far, but the rising number of cases in our territory has caused us to re-evaluate our plans to fulfill our mission as we head into the winter months. We need your help to continue to protect you and our employees while trying to keep the lobbies open during this very busy renewal season. We will continue to monitor the impact of COVID in our territory, and we will inform you of any future changes.
Effective immediately, the following practices will be encouraged at your local branch office:
- Schedule an appointment, when possible, to speak with your loan officer or risk manager.
- Wear a mask when visiting the branch office.
- Take advantage of the hand sanitizing stations upon entering the building.
- Maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet from others.
- Continue to utilize the myFarmCredit customer portal to securely exchange information; view accounts, statements, and tax documents; and make payments and transfer money through online banking.
- Continue to utilize the locked drop box or mail slot at each branch office for payments and other documents.
As a reminder, we provide several alternative methods for disbursing loan funds including ACH, Credit Line drafts and online banking.
Please visit our website, www.FarmCreditSEMO.com, for access to myFarmCredit and the ability to sign up for this service if you have not already done so.
We appreciate your business and understanding, and our goal is to serve you as promptly and effectively as ever.
Gregory M. Cunningham
Branch Office Contact Information
Mississippi County Branch
Poplar Bluff Branch