myFarmCredit Receiving Update October 13
Dear Farm Credit Customer-Owner,
myFarmCredit just keeps getting better! Our online banking platform and mobile app are receiving a big update on October 13!
What is it? myAccounts and our mobile app are getting a brand-new look, additional functionality and more security features.
What is changing?
- Updated look and feel designed to be more intuitive for all users
- A new mobile app available for download starting on October 13
- An enhanced security feature to validate new external bank accounts through microdeposits
- Nickname your loans and accounts, access your documents on our mobile app, and more
What action do I need to take on October 13?
- The first time you login through myFarmCredit you will be required to set up new security questions and review the new Terms of Service
- Delete our current mobile app on October 13 and find our new app in your app store by searching for “Farm Credit Southeast Missouri”
What is the same? Your online banking options, including recurring transactions and external accounts will remain the same.
myFarmCredit is still the secure, online portal bringing you a host of features designed to make access to your accounts simple. You may securely send & receive documents with myMessages, access specific files through myDocuments, establish custom email and text alerts using myAlerts, and more!
Please do not hesitate to contact your local Farm Credit branch for further information, or you can reach our support team at (877) 730-7327. Stay tuned to our website, www.FarmCreditSEMO.com, for more information on changes!
As always, thank you for your business,
Gregory C. Cunningham