We are excited to announce an update to how you access your account online. Beginning August 13, you will need to transfer your online banking account to myFarmCredit.
While your settings for online banking will not be affected, you will be required to change the way you login to your account. Specific steps on how to login to your online banking account using myFarmCredit beginning August 13 are outlined here.
Additional details about myFarmCredit:
- What is it? myFarmCredit is a secure, online portal bringing together online banking and a host of additional features.
- What is new? Through myFarmCredit you may securely send & receive documents with myMessages, access specific files through myDocuments, establish custom email and text alerts using myAlerts, and more!
- When do I take action? Starting August 13, you can transfer your online banking account to myFarmCredit. Note you will not be able to access your online banking account until you transfer it to myFarmCredit.
- How do I transfer my account? Follow these step-by-step instructions to transfer your online banking account to myFarmCredit.
- How do I login after I transfer my account? Once you have transferred your online banking account to myFarmCredit, you can login at any time by going to www.FarmCreditSEMO.com and selecting myFarmCredit found in the top right of the page. Be sure to update any URL web addresses you may have bookmarked or stored in your favorites that you saved for the old login page to online banking.
- What is the same? The online banking system will be the same. Simply login through myFarmCredit, and your online banking account will be there as you left it under the link called myAccounts.
Please do not hesitate to contact your local Farm Credit branch for further information, or you can reach our support team at (877) 730-7327.