Scholarships Available to Rural Nurses to Obtain Training to Support Missouri Farmers and Ranchers
The program consists of 18 hours of distance learning utilizing lectures, interactive question and answer sessions and group discussions. Some of the topics covered included:
- Integration of ag health into a medical practice.
- Special populations (youth, older adult, veterans, immigrant and migrant workers)
- Zoonotic diseases
- Chemical/pesticide exposure
- Personal protective equipment
- And skin disorders, to name a few
We take pride in providing this resource to nurses who serve Missouri’s farmers and ranchers. Scholarship recipients will be selected by the Agrisafe Network. Anyone interested in obtaining this training should complete the Agrisafe Nurses Scholarship Application found at https://conta.cc/2SqLLGm.
More information is available at https://learning.agrisafe.org.