COVID-19 Statement: Commitment to Serve
To all Farm Credit Southeast Missouri customer-owners, employees and friends:
On behalf of the Board and Management of Farm Credit Southeast Missouri, we will be taking actions to protect our customer-owners and employees during this extraordinary health emergency.
Our primary goal is the health of all; secondarily, we want to ensure we are able to continue to provide financial services to our customer-owners. In order to protect both, we are asking our employees to:
- Cease all business travel outside of our territory until further notice. We are fortunate to have the technological capabilities to communicate without having to travel.
- Cease all public meetings scheduled in our offices.
- Ask our customer-owners to conduct business by phone or computer when at all possible.
- Increase our office hygiene practices.
- Keep hands clean.
- Keep public surfaces clean and sanitized.
- Practice social distancing of six feet. This recommended distance is necessary to prevent the virus from spreading by contact and air.
- Enhance our cleaning services.
We encourage our customer-owners to sign up for and utilize myFARMCREDIT secure portal to:
- Safely exchange information
- View accounts, statements and tax documents
- Make payments and transfer money through online banking
This is uncharted territory and we are all adapting as best we can. We ask for your patience and cooperation and we trust that by working with each other we will manage through this crisis with the best possible outcomes.